Sunday, December 17, 2006

Train Wreck

For anyone lamenting the loss of House of Carters, there is a new train wreck called Bad Girls cmopliments of the Oxygen Network, which has apparently forgotten any sense of mission it may have had. I'm telling you, if you want to see a drunk girl slapping the crap out of her roomates tune in. Lets think about it for a minute, find 6 or 7 women known as 'bad girls' know for there history of violence and issues with other girls, put them in a house with a bunch of booze and no jobs, and watch the magic unfold. Put it this way, they interpret 'hair of the dog that bit you' as a BOTTLE of tequila. As bad as The real World has become, this is soo much worse, which is why we Tivo it.

I'm not sure how to attach YouTube videos, so follow this link.

8 comments:

edluv said...

on youtube, on the side, you should see some code that you just cut and paste into your post here.

edluv said...

on another topic, when do you arrive here?

Adam said...

Wow, sounds a little unethical. Crazy clip though.

jeffrey ottem said...

Brilliant!

Monticore said...

Yes, I've been tempted to watch this but I've always missed it. Looks like I'll have to make time in my schedule.

Monticore said...

Okay I watched an episode and I'm in love. I especially enjoyed watching one girl take 2 shots in the morning to "sober-up" and then attempt her yoga routine to "calm her ass down".

Adam said...

Would you call this show dionysian, perhaps?

Monticore said...

Adam-I forgot already what that word ment. Sorry