Friday, December 22, 2006

Home again, home again


Yes I made it home, and once again managed to score a free travel voucher by detouring through Portland and arriving 6 hours after my original itinerary. Hell, for a free flight anywhere in the US, you bet I'll volunteer to get bumped. Now the question is where to go? Last years free flight took me to Colorado to visit Jay and Becki, this years has a good chance of landing on the East coast. Philly is high on the list, and when I'm that close why not go to New Jersey? Who in their right mind could pass up a chance to go to Jersey? Of course nothing is set in stone, so let the bribing commence. I invite my far flung friends to compete for my affections. Unfortunately I Horizon Air will not take me to Oslo or Kobe, so Jeff and Liz are out of the running (although still welcome to compete for my affection/ care packages).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!!! It's my turn!!! I get you since...hmm...I know! Guilt works! I get you since you MISSED MY WEDDING! :-)

Anonymous said...

Seattle - Philly - back again...doin' a little East Coast swing. ;-)

jeffrey ottem said...

I won't compete. I refuse. But I will take a beer when i get back in country.

edluv said...

you could always fly to fresno again. lots of love comes your way from here. btw, brian really wants to see you. he kept bothering me about it yesterday.

Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

And what about Columbia, SC? Or you could always fly into Charlotte, which is only a drive away to get you!

liz said...

i too refuse to compete (both jeff and are above that kind of behavior). but you should consider japan for the future...i think you'd like it!

Anonymous said...

ok we know you already came out here to visit us...but we think a trip to S. Carolina for Thanksgiving is due. Hey everybody, let's got to Scott and Malisa's for thanksgiving this coming year.