Monday, December 04, 2006

Stolen Car

Yes, once again I have had my car stolen. Its been several years since the last time, I figured my luck was improving after having set the record at FPU. I was parked at a friends house last night, and when I came out ot drive home there was nothing to drive in.

apparently the return rate is pretty high in Seattle, although I would really prefer not to get it back. It seems like the hassle involved and the damage they end up doing are usually more of a pain. It is a good car and all, but I like to think of car theft as a way of keeping you from becoming too attached, a sign that its time to get something new.

In the meantime I've got the Saab again, thank goodness for friends leaving the country!

I would pst a photo of something, but the photo option is still not working for me.

7 comments:

Adam said...

That sucks man. I've never had a car stolen but plenty of break-ins, vandalism and a hit and run on my parked car.

Monticore said...

That sucks about your car but know I'm mad because I've always wanted a Sabb. I guess all I had to do was get my car stolen to get my dream car.

Anonymous said...

You poor thing!

edluv said...

it was them dang pirates!

Adam said...

Ninjas unite!

Monticore said...

God my grammar is tremendous!!!

Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

I'm sorry to here that. I have never had a car stolen... knock on wood. Though Scott almost had a tree fall on his truck last Friday. That doesn't count though does it?