Friday, December 15, 2006

Storm Day

For starters, poor whiny Jay couldn't handle my colors, they were just too real for his sensitive eyes. But I will continue to mix it up.

So we had another storm come through. No snow this time, but crazy wind with gust up to 65mph. I felt the whole house shaking under me, the same way it would in an earthquake. There was also a lot of rain in a short time, so quite a bit of flooding. And I saw green lighting, no foolin. Ted (roommate) said that in the midwest that usually means a tornado is coming. I think its because of all the dirt and stuff in the air. The overall result was debris all over the streets and power outages around the city (although not at my house). When I got to work I found the power out and the office cold, so I packed up the model I'm working on and headed home. The last time I had a power outage day off was during the rolling blackouts in CA.

4 comments:

edluv said...

you're working on a model? what does she look like? and what sort of work are you doing to her?

just kidding. excited to see you soon buddy. we'll try and accommodate you with fog and cold.

Adam said...

Hey, are you still gonna bring that software to help with my portfolio? I think you said you had it right?

Justin said...

Glad you mentioned it. I wasn't going to bring my computer, but I will now. I'm not sure if I can find the software on a disk, but we will see. Otherwise we can use my computer, or try to transfer it over from mine to yours.

Anonymous said...

Awesome, thanks for the help, if we manage to make it work.