Monday, November 02, 2009

NOVEMBER!

Well October has finally left us, thank goodness for that. Now it's time for November to have it's way, and usher in the season of eating...

But November isn't a one trick month, it is also Novembeard and NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month)

I am going to attempt to observe each in my own fashion, which is to say in a half-assed way that involves cheating. For starters I am too lazy to bust out the camera to document my clean shaven face at the beginning of the month, which is good because I'm not clean shaven. Still, I am going to use the month to avoid shaving more than necessary. As for the posting, well here I am. Doubtless I will miss a couple days, and there may be some days that I repost something from somewhere else created by someone else. meh.

Also, I don't plan on joining any official groups for either the beard or the posting, but I plan to monitor all of your blogs to make sure you are also posting. I'm also planning on watching the progress of Ed's beard.

And here's a little something extra.
marriedtothesea.com
marriedtothesea.com

3 comments:

Adam said...

Oh Portland.

I look forward to your updates.

Was I supposed to be clean shaven to start a Novembeard? Because I was trimmed pretty short. I feel that's fair, but everyone else has been putting razor to skin. Disqualified already?

edluv said...

adam,
for official rules you should check the link. or not. it's all about the beard.


justin,
that mtts makes me laugh, and also get welding gear.

Kara DeFrias said...

What? November's here already? How'd that happen?