Thursday, November 12, 2009

Calendars

I wasn't sure what, if anything, I would post about tonight. Then I flipped over to Kitsune Noir (one of my absolute favorite websites) and he had a post about calendars.
He was focusing on one that I thought was pretty cool. Not only that, but all of the proceeds will go to World Relief.
After following the post I saw another by Blanca Cucha that I will probably purchase by the end of the week. There is something about her work that I really love.

I may have to get the first one as well.
Maybe it will be the year of calendar art for me. (Update, I just bought the first, now I have to justify the second)

(as a side note, he also posts a brief review of Kazuo Ishiguro's novel Never Let Me Go. It is a fantastic book. I highly recommend it.)

No comments: