Saturday, March 14, 2009

Blog Call Out

Heather stepped up to the plate with a new post, so now I'm calling out Ed and Adam. Yes, you post a lot, but I haven't seen many posts about yourselves.

Ed- I want to see some images of the work you showed at Rouge.

Adam- something other than bitching about the dillholes that write letters to the Bee. Show us what you've been working on lately, even if it is crap work for crap pay at a school plummeting towards the crap pile. Any updates on the interesting bent wood table base? Any new ideas?

To show that I'm not all talk, tomorrow will feature a new post here, showing a couple sketches, some redecorating, etc.

2 comments:

Kara DeFrias said...

It's tomorrow!

edluv said...

justin,
i write multiple blogs. you have to check the art blog for pictures of my art. they've been up for a little while. and, you can see which two from the show have already sold.