Monday, November 27, 2006

Snow Day


Yes, it does snow in seattle. This is the second time since I moved here that it has snowed like this. My first year at UW they cancelled classes because of snow. It isn't that bad this time, maybe an inch or two yesterday but the roads were clear in the morning. It started snowing this evening, and I should have left work right away. West Seattle is higher and more exposed, so the snow was pretty bad out there. Driving across the bridge was freaky. I'm not sure how high it is, thousands of feet I'm sure. At least it feels that way when you can see the wind because of snow. Makes me wish I had better tires in the car and that the 4WD worked.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Well, at least your car has the appearance of being able to hack it in the snowy weather. You'll make the other drivers feel safe until you start drifting.