Thursday, January 11, 2007

Work (which I'm not at today)


This is where I work, these pictures were taken on the last snow day, when I should not have gone in to work but did, and ended up leaving early because the snow kept coming. I can only assume that it looks like this today as well, but I can't be sure because I'm at home sitting on my butt watching the Daily Show. The office is the small black box with a shed roof on the hill behind the house. The green house under construction in the background was also designed by my boss, although the owners are making some changes to the design to cut costs.

These are the steps leading up to the office, treacherous when frozen, especially after sunset when I can't see where I'm going.

This is the view from the office, looking back at Seattle. Farther to the left is downtown and the Space Needle, to the left is Rainier.

My boss' desk has the money view.

Not so much view for me. That's the reward of being the boss.

No comments: