Thursday, January 11, 2007

What my friends are doing

I thought I would put in a few links to my friends various activities.

For starters, Edward: Ed is, among other things a painter (also a college instructor of various subjects and a track coach). Paintings seen here.










The Jay has joined the family business, off site construction of custom modular homes.







Adam is suffering through annoying co-workers (not including Harry) while building his portfolio for furniture design grad school applications. (he needs to update the furniture photos)









Liz is in Kobe, Japan, theoretically doing research. In reality she's just felting. I love Totoro!










Jeff, as you can tell my the earlier post, is in Oslo Norway, going sans beer due to the crappy value of the dollar vs Euro. He is also pretending to do research, on vernacular Norwegian architecture and its presence in the work of Svere Fehn.

Other people are doing other things, but don't have additional websites I can point you to. Or do they? Let me know who I've left off.

12 comments:

edluv said...

your link for liz goes to adam's site.

edluv said...

and, i think you could also point to prosource builders for jay. if they still have that.

Adam said...

Sweeeet, I think all the links should go to my site.

Anonymous said...

canon city schools beyoch! hahahaha

Monticore said...

What about me???

Justin said...

well heather, do you have a second blog to show what you've been up to? Although I don't think I'll be linking to any sites featuring pictures of small children.


the Liz link has been fixed.

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! Am I SO not important? Well :-P

You can always point to my MySpace page, or my Yahoo photos page...

I guess I'm not important...you're so uninvited to visit Philly.

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks for the plug! Our truss business, ProSource, is pretty much done. We're not building trusses because houses are more fun.

Becky's High School is really innovative and empowering for the kids there. And there's a grrrrreat picture of her on the picture gallery page.

edluv said...

due to the desk (or whatever) behind becky's head it looks like she's wearing a cape. or has at least popped her collar.

liz said...

i'd like to say in my defense that i am doing research AND felting (and sometimes doing felt-research). but thanks for fixing my links. and justin, i dont think you should discriminate against your friends with small children.

edluv said...

i also have a blog on fresno famous (which you can find a link to on my blogger blog bloggity)

Anonymous said...

I AM wearing a cape! I'm a super hero...hahaha my collar was proabably flipped I can't control it, it has a mind of its own.