Thursday, January 11, 2007

Snow day revisted

Sorry Jeff, but once again we have snow in Seattle. (For those of you how don't know Jeff, he is currently in Oslo lamenting the fact that gloal waming has robbed him of a white winter, the snowmen in Oslo have finally had enough and are taking it to the streets)


This time I thought I was being smart, and brought work home on Tuesday night. However the snow didn't rally start up untill around 4:30 yesterday afternoon, and this morning the streets are a bit crappy. that means I'm taking a snow day and will end up making up for it over the weekend. No real problem, since i'm going to build a model, which I can do at home.

In the meantime, I'm going to and a few posts today that I've been meaning to get to, sort of blog housekeeping. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Viva la snowman revolution!

jeffrey ottem said...

Damn weather. I'm listening to KUOW and there all talking about closers in Seattle and schools out and snow inches deep. I knew it. I knew it in November when there was no snow on the ground here that this was going to happen. Damn weather.

Monticore said...

Time to Update your blog