Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Visiting Seattle

Ed and Heather have been talking about visiting Seattle at New Years, so I thought I would post a little filmagraphy for anyone else thinking about making up a trip up here at some point. A few movies set in Seattle:



Say Anything, a classic.



Singles, equally classic, parts were filmed in my neighborhood


Also:

Ten things I hate about you- the high school is actually in Tacoma, but several of the scenes were filmed near my house.

Twin Peaks- Primarily filmed outside of seattle

Sleepless in Seattle- obviously

Fabulous Baker Boys- I haven't actually seen it

War Games- a young matthew broderick sticks it to the military



and TV as well, most notably Frasier and Grey's Anatomy, and of course the Real World Seattle. Aparently the view from Frasiers apartment is actually 3/4 of the way up a radio antenna on Quenn Anne hill.


Any others????

4 comments:

Adam said...

Dang, I was totally gonna throw the War Games card but you waited until the end of the list. Double dang.

Monticore said...

I love Singels and I consider myself a serious "Peaker."

Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

I wanna come. I wanna come. Stupid budget and Scott's classes says I can't. I miss you though!
-Malisa

Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

I wanna come. I wanna come. Stupid budget and Scott's classes says I can't. I miss you though!
-Malisa