Saturday, October 14, 2006

Misc:

I just saw a dude with an x-wing tattooed on his hand!
I just got a haircut for the first time in about two months.
I have a head cold,
Which sucks because tomorrow I am doing a wine tasting with some friends. We are tasting “the big six”, three whites (Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay) and three reds (Pinot Noir, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon) that make up 80% of the wine sold in the US, either sold as varietals or in blends.
According to the book I am reading (Great Wine made Simple by Andrea Immer) taste is from the tongue while flavor is from the smell. Your sense of smell is crucial to fully appreciating wine, and mine is blunted by this damned cold. Oh well, I will suffer on and drink regardless.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Damn it! I thought I was the only one with an X-wing tattoo! Now I have to get a Tie fighter on the other one so I can use my hands to re-enact space battles.

You should have asked the guy if he had a tattoo of a lightsaber. You know what I mean? Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

Anonymous said...

holy crap. not only is justin back, but he's got like 4 posts since i last checked.


in the words of howard dean
"yeeeeeeeaaaaaaawwww"