Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow update

The snow had started slushing up, but last night it started up again. We got about 4 inches since 5pm last night.

I downloaded a new camera app for the iphone. It simulates various lenses/styles.

"Holga"
"1962- Your Dad's Camera"

Update: I just found out my friend wasn't able to make his flight out of Seattle this morning. They canceled the flight and scheduled him to leave tomorrow. I'm starting to get a bit nervous. I may need to alter my travel plans, possibly staying at a hotel near the airport to avoid the early morning roads and/or catching a different flight. They canceled this mornings flight to Fresno, so I'm guessing it may be hard to get out. Usually I'm re-routed to Portland, but last I heard they were canceling a ton of flights because they could keep up with de-icing the planes.

More updates to follow

5 comments:

Leah said...

I love the "your dad's camera" one!

Amy said...

I hope you're able to fly out! Daniel's flight out of Portland was canceled tonight. No word yet on when/if he'll get out.

Justin said...

All of the Horizon/Alaska flights from Seattle and Portland were canceled today. No word about tomorrow, but given the snow and the continued predictions, it doesn't look good.

Amy said...

Yeah, Daniel got rescheduled, but can't leave until Christmas Day. I'm kind of bummed. Hopefully the weather will improve so that flight doesn't get canceled too.

m.wise said...

yeah, those camera apps are awsome.