Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I love the winterrrrrr weatherrrrr

According to the talking heads on the news, we are in the middle of the first real storm of the season. Although it hasn't really snowed in a couple days, the temperatures haven't risen above freezing, so some of the side roads are still sheets of ice. For that reason I've been going in late every day this week, and leaving early.

I have to say it is coming at just the right time. I am ready for the holidays. Being busy and behind schedule is stressful in it's own way, but this business of not having any billable work is depressing. I need holiday cheer, but barring that I want to stay home wrapped up in blankets with a cup of tea and a good book.

Rumor is the snow will fly again tonight, turning to snow and ice sometime tomorrow. I think I'll contrive to work from home the next couple of days.

4 comments:

Adam said...

I'm jealous. I'd love to have more precipitation here.

m.wise said...

yeah, and snow and rain too

Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

The high was 76 today. Rare. I want some winter complete with a snow day and everything!

sex hikayeleri, sex videoları, sex oyunları said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.