Saturday, December 20, 2008

Greetings from Chicago?

I tried convincing Lisa she should move to Seattle based on climate, but it looks like we are matching their winter weather. Of course it's worse in Seattle, because we are not prepared.

It's been pretty nice staying home the last couple days. I haven't accomplished much, so I'll have to take most of it as vacation time. I did manage to read the Lord of the Rings for the first time. I didn't realize how much they changed/left out in the movies.

I haven't been to work since Wednesday, and if the weather report is correct I won't be going in until the new year. I did walk up to the house we are working to take some pictures in the brief bit of sunshine we had on Friday.


This is the house yesterday, note the snow. We extended the second floor and part of the first to add a master suite and a functional kitchen. I particularly like the big-ass sliding door.

This is me trying to be artistic.

No comments: