Tuesday, January 17, 2006

It was a nice long weekend...


which means I accomplished very little, with the exception of finally having my car towed to the mechanic. It has been dead since before Christmas, but since I don't drive very often I wasn't under much pressure to get it fixed. Not to mention fear of the repair cost, which is coming in at a lovely $1100.00!! Where on earth does a poor broke student get that sort of money you ask, good question. Let me tell you a little something about my friends at Citibank.

Apart from that the weekend was very relaxing. I had a late breakfast at a great little French bistro downtown on Saturday, and a late brunch on Sunday. Of course that sort of decadence is at an end since sending the car to the mechanic on Monday. I am really looking forward to being employed so I can buy a car with a 10 year bumper to bumper warranty.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Bummer about the car. I empathize with your car problems.