Saturday, December 17, 2005

This American Life

I heard a facinating story on
  • This American Life
  • this morning. They devoted the entire program to it, which is rare. It was about an evangelical pastor, Reverend Carlton Pearson, who has basically been labeled a heritic because he is preaching that Hell does not exist. Or rather he is preaching that Hell is not the ultimate destination of those who are not born again.

    there were some things that he said that I found troubling, mostly concerning the pitfalls of the megachurch, but overall I found the story well presented and enthralling. I highly recomend everyone give it a listen. The program is about an hour long, and will be available on the website soon.


  • This American Life
  • 1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    I heard the show, too. I sat in my car for a half hour to listen to the end of it. Went to his website and sent him an email. Published a post on it myself.