Tuesday, December 06, 2005

As promised

I promised that I would post a picture of the Turducken, so here it is. Notice the lovely steam. It took about 9 hours to bake. The duck is barely visible at the bottom, because this picture was taken early in the carving.




I've also been lax in discussing anything related to architecture or my thesis. I wil continue to not discuss my thesis because I'm lost at the moment. As a stand in here are a couple pictures of Alvar Aalto's architecture. These are from my trip to Finland summer 04. The first is the Paimio Sanitorium, and the second in Villa Mairea.

2 comments:

Adam said...

I don't know what the deal is, but none of the pictures on your blog are loading for me. I go to other blogs and they do, but for some reason, your pictures are not.

Justin said...

I didn't cut down the size. When I get a chance I will reduce them to 72 dpi and they should load better