Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Turducken


Yes that's right, the holiday craze is coming to my stomach soon, thanks to the culinary skills of my friend Liz's friend Alex. Liz has a traditional urban tribe sort of Thanksgiving, and this year features the Turducken. Pictures will be posted soon.

Please note that the links bar has finally been restored, bigger and better than ever. Let this be a lesson, save your links before switching templates.

I realize my posts have been lackluster lately. I blame the fact that my computer is down and I can never remember my blog password (it's set to auto enter from my computer). I'm not sure what the problem is, but the kind folks at Apple are either charging me $377 to fix it, or telling me that it's now an expensive paperweight. It's only 4 years old, but it has been dropped onto a concrete floor, so I think I may be in the market for a new computer. Scott, any advice?

1 comment:

edluv said...

apple recently put out their new release of stuff, so you won't get jacked by buying something and then having it already be obsolete. and, you'll get something better than you had for probably less $