Monday, November 14, 2005

Geborten Fun

Let me start by saying that this post in no way advocates throwing a surprise anything for me. I do not approve of being surprised.

This weekend we threw a surprise birthday brunch for my friend Jeff, which went off well. I think part of the reason he didn't suspect anything is that we threw it a week early. There was food galore and a good time was had by all.

These are a couple friends, we called to coordinate our wardrobes. You cant see it so well, but our shirts all have pointed pocket flaps and shiney buttons.

Here we are in the kitchen. I was in charge of potatoes.

Jeff got ahold of more than his share of hats, and played dinosaur. Yes, it was an alcholic brunch. A good time was had by all.

5 comments:

Adam said...

So when you say "potatoes" you actually mean "leaning on the refrigerator with a cocktail in my hand," right?

Adam said...

I didn't notice that you were also surrounded by the ladies in that refrigerator picture. Nice moves.

Anonymous said...

thanks, I know I got it. The nice thing about the potatoes is that you stick them in the oven and your golden (so are they) which leaves time for drinks.my comuter is on the fritz and I forgot my login, so I'm on my own page as a visitor

Anonymous said...

I meant computer

edluv said...

so, it's official. surprise party while justin is here.