Thursday, January 15, 2009

Long time no post

Ed harassed me a while ago about posting, so I promptly ignored him. The last couple weeks have been oddly stressful, but thankfully that will be over soon. The clients have a move in date a week from Monday, so the project should be complete by then.

A quick update:

Christmas in Fresno was great, pretty relaxing. My parents must think I'm a real bum, because I come home to visit them and sit on my ass all day. Its so nice to not have any responsibilities, etc. I enjoyed hanging out in Fresno with the Dice Riff Raff, although I hadn't planned on sleeping on the floor in Ed's kitchen. Oh well, hopefully it was worth it for Adam...

What happens when you teach your nice to use the iPhone camera?

Extreme close-ups

Dolls ready to get their hair did,

and some candid shots of wii paper airplanes.

1 comment:

Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

Justin I am so sad we missed you in CA! Next time we promise to track you down like true stalkers! :)
Miss you!
-Malisa