Monday, September 22, 2008

FresYes

The rumor is out...I'll be in Fresno the first weekend of October. Of course the main reason is mom's birthday, cause I'm a momma's boy. Still, I can't come to Fresno without hanging out with the Dice Riff Raff.

I'll fly in on Friday morning, spend the day with whoever will entertain me, then a quick ride up the to family compound to pick up a car, and back to Fresno for the night. As usual I would appreciate any couch that will accept me.

Mid-day Saturday it's back up the hill to spend the rest of the weekend with the family, and out again on the first flight Monday morning.

It's not a lot of time in town, but it's been a while and I miss the crew so anythings better than nothing.

7 comments:

Leah said...

Yay! I'll be free until Sunday when I actually am heading up north. Will be good to see you.

The Mrs/Mom said...

You can alway head back to Fresno the first part of Thanksgiving! We're heading out there and I miss my Justin!!!

Amy said...

Want to come to Bakersfield? I didn't think so. Bummer for me.

Justin said...

Sorry Amy, not much extra time on this trip.

I will be able to see Leah, and anyone else who's free during the day on Friday. Maybe I'll take a run to Pacific and visit Adam? Lunch?

Adam said...

Sure thing. Just give me a call and I'm there.

Also, if you still want to be on the podcast, maybe Saturday morning we could get up and have some coffee and quick throw down some tracks.

Kara DeFrias said...

If you were going for longer than 2.5 days, then I'd run up and say, "hi" but alas...no. :-(

edluv said...

hey, you came to fresno and left. put up a new post.