Saturday, July 03, 2010

Tour Prologue

I'm starting to feel a bit lazy sitting on my butt watching these cyclists push themselves around Rotterdam.
I was trying to figure out the purpose of the prologue, and made the mistake of doing a little internet searching...so although I have about 30 minutes left to watch, I now know who won. I'll need to be more careful over the next couple weeks.

Of course there is plenty of time left in the day, and its supposed to be partly sunny, so I'll get out on the bike this afternoon. First I need to do a little repair. Shortly after leaving work yesterday I heard that distinctive twang that meant I broke a spoke. Unfortunately it is behind the rear cassette, which means I need to take the wheel apart to fix it. I just replaced one around the same place last week! I think maybe I'm doing something wrong, maybe tightening them too much?

No comments: