Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Christmas Recap

I got a new camera for Christmas (hooray!) so hopefully I will be better about taking and posting photos. First I need to figure out how to use it properly. In the meantime...
Christmas was spent mainly with the family. I got a chance to see my nephew on all of his loud and fast toys. Here he is on the quad...and my niece playing with the quad (she has her own, but doesn't ride much)
and his newest toy, the cart. This thing is LOUD and fast, but much safer than the quad or dirtbike, so I'm all for it. One of these days I will be able to watch him race, but this time I had to settle for watching him practice.
And a bit more of my niece...yes she's a darling little thing.

That's the extent of the photos. I was able to see a lot of friends and family, cooked a bit, ate and drank a bit, got sick, and went to Vegas.

No comments: