Thursday, October 30, 2008

Brief Update

I've signed the papers!!! I'm sure that for those of you who have recently bought houses, the stress of actually signing away so much money was much more intense than my minor anxiety. All the same, I didn't stress about my grad school loans as much as the car loan, and it's only a fraction of that lead weight around my neck.

Unfortunately they didn't have the color I want on the lot, so I'm going in on Saturday to pick it up, photos to follow.


I've decided to follow Sara's lead and post pictures of my desk. If I have time I will take them tomorrow and post them on Sunday with some recaps of the weekend. It look to be a busy weekend, what with Halloween, the new car and a murder mystery party on Saturday, and a canning/ apple saucing party on Sunday.

Also, I'm in the process of finalizing plans for the holidays. It sounds like I will fly in on the 23rd, but will be busy with family until after Christmas. I will be around until Jan 2nd, so I'm hoping there will be some sort of activity for New Years. I'm also game for a road trip, perhaps a bit of wine tasting?

3 comments:

timidvenus said...

yippee! justins coming!!

Kara DeFrias said...

Congrats on the car!

Leah said...

congrats!