Monday, October 01, 2007

I really want to keep up with the blogging, but I don't have much to say publicly at the moment. I will limit my ramblings to a few thoughts:

I love This American Life, and the fact that they have almost the entire archive available for free online. I listen t it nonstop when I have the office to myself.

My college reunion is coming up, so I've been reading over some emails from my senior year. If you have enough distance from the time, and something to go back to (journal, random scribbles) I highly recommend it. In many ways the exercise is proving cathartic, and hopefully will result in some sort of reflexive reaction. Is that a real term?

1 comment:

Adam said...

You'll probably just write some journal entries about reading journal entries that you can read in 10 years. Then when you're a famous architect/professor, you can write your memoirs.