Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Sick Day


Sorry for my pathetic lack of posting of late. I've been feeling a bit crappy lately, sick 3 times in a month and a half, with a persistant cough. By the end of most days I'm pretty worn out. I finally went to the doctor this afternoon with a temp of 102.8. They put me on a course of antibiotics and an asthma steroid type of thing. Hopefully this will finally kick it.

The upside is that I am staying home tomorrow, so I promise some sort of posting, stay tuned.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better!

Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

Oh Justin I totally know how you feel! I am sick with strep throat. My fever of 102.8 sent me to the doc this morning too. I hope you feel better!

Anonymous said...

Chin up, young person! Spring is coming soon... Drink lots of fluids.

Monticore said...

I hope you feel better but where is the promised post?