Friday, July 28, 2006

I have been chastised by multiple people multiple times for not blogging, and rightly so. I see it has been a month since my last lame post.
Well you won’t get much more tonight. As always I am at a CafĂ©, and the connection tonight is really slow.

Bullet point update:

Still looking for an apartment, which is why I haven’t set up internet at home yet. First I need to sort out the finances so I can determine how much I can afford in rent.

Went kayaking this weekend and loved it. I would love to get a used kayak, but again the finance question, gotta weigh the needs and wants.

Planning on a trip to CO on my free flight voucher from the Christmas bump. From now on I will jump at the chance to give up my seat for a free ticket.

Work is going great. Some days are a little more stressful, but only because I am doing stuff I’ve never done before, so it’s a good stress.

Went to a concert tonight, Dar Williams. It was at the zoo, lots of kids. I think it’s the sort of thing I would love if I had kids and couldn’t have a social life anymore (sorry Woodys, but I’m sure you’ll be the cool parents).


ALL OF THAT WAS WRITTEN THE OTHER DAY...
but I couldn't post it because either Blogger or the internet connection at the cafe wasn't working, not sure which.

No comments: