Monday, April 24, 2006

update

Its been a while since I've posted, and I don't intend to post anything else this week since I am falling behind on my thesis schedule and need to buckle down the rest of the week.

So a little something to share my excitement. I made the final arrangements today to start working a couple days a week at a one man firm in town. When school ends I will switch to full time untill the end of June, then we will sit down and discuss how things are going. He is taking a chance in hiring me, since I am inexperienced, but I think I can prove myself. We get on well, which is good since it is a small office (both number of people and size of space- 10'x12').

So that's about it. I really hope it works out. I was worried about working for a small firm, but I think I will learn a lot in a short time, and he wants me to take on as much responsibility as I can.

Hope you're all doing well. I am thinking about a trip out to CO this summer, although I haven't asked Jay or Becki yet. Anyone else interested?

2 comments:

edluv said...

don't know if you've seen this guy

http://blog.kapor.com/

architecture & politics.

Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

That's awesome! Good luck! You are the cat's meow! Go for it!

How's that for encouragement!