Monday, April 03, 2006

Portfolio


My portfolio and Resume are taking shape. The image above is a sample of one spread. If I can find a way to post the pdf I will. If someone knows how feel free to chime in. I am starting to apply for internships. It is a little earlier than I had planned, but an interesting email came my way and started the ball rolling. I'm not sure that I am qualified for that specific position, but now that I am working on the portfolio I may as well begin the job hunt. It is exciting and frightening. If anyone knows of an interesting firm I would be willing to check them out. I've been planning on staying in Seattle, but I could be convinced to relocate.
Jay, do you know of anything in your area?
Adam, do you have any god pictures of the curved wall? Mine are all taken during construction.

8 comments:

edluv said...

pretty cool man.

Justin said...

Thanks,

It is turning out ok. The layout is pretty simple, but I'm not really a flashy guy, so it fits. I am applying for an intern position as a model builder at a great firm, Mithun that I have wanted to work for since before I moved up here. It looked like the position was filled but my friend at the firm said they are still interviewing, so I am taking my portfolio in on Thursday.

Adam said...

I'll have to check. Were you around for the folding screens? I can't remember if we worked on that first set together or if you were already gone away to school.

Justin said...

I wasn't there for the folding screens, just the two stationary walls, you know, the ones that were constructed with such precision.

Adam said...

Yep, you want me I should email you some of the pictures?

Justin said...

please, a couple good shots at a high resolution.

Anonymous said...

impressive, Justin. personally, I love the simplicity - it lets the design speak.

Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ