Saturday, March 11, 2006

quick update

I've been too busy lately to post much, and I still am, so I will give a quick update:

My new computer came!! It is the MacBook Pro with the intel chip. Love it. Unfortunately there is a problem with accessing the wireless at school, everytime I do the computer shuts down. I need to figure it out, but haven't had time and it is a low priority at the moment.

I have a draft of my thesis proposal in to my comittee. Hopefully it is ok, since I need signatures to register for thesis next quarter. At the moment I am registered for Beginning German and Sexuality in Scandinavia, only because I needed to register for something in order to get financial aid. Once my proposal is approved I will drop them, although the sexuality class sounds intriquing.

Classes ended on Friday, so now I just need to finish a paper, hand in documentation of a presentation, and finish my studio project. All of that will be over on Thursday, and then it's time for spring break!!! I think I'm spending a couple days out on Bainbridge Island. My friends parents bought the chance to stay at a house in a auction. The house belongs to a well know architect in the region, and has been published in various archtiecture mags. Should be a good time.

No comments: