Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Final Quarter

My New Computer

I love Mac Packaging

Seriously, stylish

Isn't it pretty

Look, they're talking to each other. There is a cool new program that lets you easily import everything from your old computer during the intitial setup
The Spring Qaurter started yesterday, and today I started working in earnest. I've moved to a different building, away from most of the campus. It's pretty quiet, so I should be able to get stuff accomplished. I am atempting to set up a routine that includes getting to school at a decent time (8 or 9), reading and writing, going to the gym, and leaving school at a decent hour, sometime around 8 or 9. My hope is that by not forcing myself to work late nights I will not become overwhelmed and loose perspective on the importance of my thesis, by which I mean it is important but it should not consume my life, blah blah blah.

I'm also trying to put together a portfolio and freshen up the resume, so that I can get a part time job. I am starting to look forward to getting out into the world again and working. I've seen a couple interesting openings, so the job market looks positive.

3 comments:

Adam said...

Sweet piece of hardware you got there. Lots of envy over here. My next computer will be a Mac laptop, so badass.

Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

Damn that's pretty!!! No I'm not jealous. I'm hoping they come out with Intel iBooks soon. I need a laptop but I don't need the high end one. Enjoy it. I've heard they are badass.

Justin said...

yes, it is pretty. The rumor is that they will convert all Macs by the end of the year. They are already converting quicker than anticipated, so they should have the iBooks soon.