Saturday, February 18, 2006

thesis and more

so I obviously have fallen behind in the postings...Sorry.

I am trying to work on my thesis proposal, since it needs to be finished before I can register for next quarter, and registration started last week. It's weird writing a proposal for something you are already doing, but in the future tense. I'm not sure how much of the actual research to discuss in the proposal. All I know is that I want the damn thing finished so I can move on to writing the actual thesis. Which is why I am sitting in the computer lab at 9:40 on a Saturday night, pretty sad. I think I'm the only person in here. I'm about to leave, but I will be back bright and early tomorrow (well 10ish) to work on my paper for Ethical Practice, it needs a lot of work and I am trying to finish it this weekend, fat chance.

so thanks for visiting, sorry I wasn't more interesting. Maybe next time.

1 comment:

edluv said...

i think you want to give enough of the research data to accurately demonstrate the type you'll be using. does that make sense?