Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fresno Bound

It's official, I am headed home for the first week of June!

I haven't made all of my plans yet, but here is the outline:

Leave Seattle at some point, potentially as early as Saturday.
...if I leave early, I will spend a day with family then head up to the mountains for a couple days of quality camping and hiking alone time

Wednesday dinner with the parents, and Team Kliewer at Fresno Pub Quiz

Thursday in town for Art Hop and the after Hop show at Tokyo Garden. I am excited to finally see Rademacher and the Fay Wrays.

No plans for Friday

Saturday watch my adorable niece at her dance recital, then spend the evening with family.

Sunday pile my crap back in the car and drive drive drive.

3 comments:

Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

Wish we were going to be in Fresno to see you! Have a great time and a safe trip!

Adam said...

Good times, good times. We'll make sure that Team Kliewer has their work cut out for them. ;-)

Kara DeFrias said...

Have a good trip (but please be safe with "hiking alone" part).